I was tagged by Jaymee over at The Mum Diaries to do this short quiz on bedtimes at my house!
1. Describe your usual bedtime routine.
The children go to bed at 6:30 (latest). If I’m knackered I go when they go, and just watch TV in bed/read/work. Hubs comes up at around 10, and I tend to watch something on my iPad to get me tired. I’m not one of those people that can just drop off, so I make sure I’m as tired as possible so I can go straight off.
2. What are your favourite pyjamas?
My Alice in Wonderland pyjamas from Primark are my absolute favourites. I also have Harry Potter ones for the summer which I also love.
3. What is your current bedtime reading?
I re-read 50 shades a lot. So that’s what I’m currently reading. But, anything by Sarah Morgan, Giovanna Fletcher or just general romance books are my bedtime read of choice.
4. What would I find on your bedside table?
My lamp that I never use (it doesn’t even have a bulb). Two tealight holders and some tealights, my diary and two notebooks, a pen, my water bottle, my contraceptive pill, and when I eventually go to bed, my iPad, kindle and mobile. I have a drawer full of crap, and underneath in a little cubby hole are all our medicines.
5. What scent makes you sleepy?
None that I’ve found so far-or I’d be inhaling it from around 6pm to try and comatose myself!
6. What is your usual bedtime and wake up Time?
I don’t have a usual one. Some nights it’ll be as early as 11, others not until the early hours. Wake up, as in actually getting up, is between 7&8.
7. What are your top three bedtime products?
Oh I only have two! St Ives face wipes and Olay night-time cream.
8. What is your most common sleeping position?
I start off on my left side every night with hubs on his left side too. But it never lasts and I usually wake up on my back.
9. Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
Nope! Eddie, my childhood teddy is always down the side of my bed, but I don’t take anything actually into the bed with me.
10. What is your worst bedtime habit?
Hubs would say it’s snoring and talking in my sleep, but I think sleeping with my mouth open, dribbling is the worst!!!
So that’s all from me-I now tag Roxanne from Every Cloud Mummy, Sarah from Boo Roo and Tigger Too, Hayley from Devon Mama, Alex from Better Together Home and Natalie from Hello Cuppies!!!
The ten questions for my nominees to answer
- Describe your usual bedtime routine.
- What are your favourite pyjamas?
- What is your current bedtime reading?
- What would I find on your bedside table?
- What scent makes you sleepy?
- What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
- What are your top three bedtime products?
- What is your most common sleeping position?
- Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
- What is your worst bedtime habit?
The rules of the Bedtime Tag:
Step 1: Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
Step 2: Display the Bedtime badge; which you can find at the top of this post. (save the picture)
Step 3: Answer the ten questions included above.
Step 5: Nominate between three and five fellow bloggers to take part, and set them the questions.