the duchess deal is the witty new romance from the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Tessa Dare.
how would you like to find out more about this book and win a copy?
Tessa Dare is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of fourteen historical romance novels and five novellas. Her books have won numerous accolades, including twice winning the Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA® award and also receiving the RT Book Reviews Seal of Excellence. Her books have been contracted for translation in more than a dozen languages.
A librarian by training and a book lover at heart, Tessa makes her home in Southern California, where she lives with her husband, their two children, and a trio of cosmic kitties.
The Duchess Deal has a definite ‘Beauty and the Beast’ vibe about it-and it debuted at #6 on the New York Times bestseller list when the book released in the US earlier this month.
‘I am a Duke. I’m not asking you to marry me. I am offering to marry you. It’s a different thing entirely.’When the Duke of Ashbury returns from war scarred, he realises he needs an heir – which means he needs a wife! When Emma Gladstone, a vicar’s daughter turned seamstress visits wearing a wedding dress, he decides on the spot that she’ll do.His terms are simple:
– They will be husband and wife by night only.
– No lights, no kissing.
– No questions about his battle scars.
– Last, and most importantly… Once she’s pregnant with his heir, they need never share a bed again.But Emma is no pushover. She has secrets and some rules of her own:
– They will have dinner together every evening.
– With conversation.
– And teasing.
– Last, and most importantly… Once she’s seen the man beneath the scars, he can’t stop her from falling in love…When a girl meets a Duke, their marriage breaks all the rules…
To be in with winning a copy of The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare, just enter using the gleam widget below!
Winners will be announced on social media after the closing date, and the winner will be contact by email.
Want to see more from Mayflower Blogs-Click our Social Media Buttons!!